In this session you will learn about how you are perceived as a manager from the direct contact you have with your trainer (the horse). In the various training sessions that you walk through you can learn about:
- distance and closeness
- physical contact
- leading around and over barriers
- leading under competitive conditions
The aims of the training sessions are:
- How do I see myself and how am I perceived by others?
- How to trust someone and how to gain trust?
- How to show respect and gain respect?
- How do I work under pressure?
- How can I incorporate the skills I have learned into my personal and professional life?
The sessions will be held in an indoor riding arena where one or two horses will be used. You will be able to relate to horses with different personalities. It is recommended to dress according to the weather. You do not need any previous riding experience or experience of horses.